Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Archive Plus Filter Errors

Started by fred appleton 7 years ago · 0 replies · 789 views
7 years ago

When I enable Archive Plus I get this collapsible/expandable structure:

2020
January 2020
February 2020
Post 3
Post 2
Post 1
2019
January 2019
February 2019
March 2019
Post 1

If I click on any of the posts, that post alone is displayed - this is good.

If I click on any month or year the latest posts are displayed - it is not what the user would want. The user in this case would want to see all of the posts from the year or month clicked.

Have I implemented this incorrectly? or have I misunderstood the intention of the plugin?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 6 days ago
6 268 2 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 3 days ago
1 98 3 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 416 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 707 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 547 2 months ago