Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Windows install on "winnmp"

Started by Jürgen Dietrich 5 years ago · 0 replies · 831 views
5 years ago

Hello,
I have not found anything in the "search" under "winnmp".
can I install Grav under the Windows stack "Winnmt"?
I always get the message:
GlobIterator::__construct(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(g:/evo/www/cache/problem-check-*) is not within the allowed path(s): (g:/evo)

G:\evo\WWW\user\plugins\problems\problems.php

GlobIterator::__construct(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(g:/evo/www/cache/problem-check-*) is not within the allowed path(s): (g:/evo)"
Unbenannt|690x248

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 586 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 284 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1107 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 751 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 797 11 months ago