Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Which version of GRAV runs on PHP 7.0.20?

Solved by pamtbaau View solution

Started by Kyle Alexander Buan 6 years ago · 4 replies · 946 views
6 years ago

I need to install GRAV on a server that only has the following:

PHP: 7.0.20
DB: MariaDB 10.1.24 (I know GRAV doesn't need a database)
Perl: 5.24.1

The latest version of GRAV requires at least 7.1.3.

Which version of GRAV is the last that runs on PHP 7.0.20?

I am very thankful for any suggestions.

6 years ago Solution

According the CHANGELOG.md of Grav, as of v1.6.0, PHP >= 1.7.3 is required.

I guess your only chance is the latest Grav 1.5.10 which could be found here.

👍 1
6 years ago

Thank you very much for your answer, and I'm sorry, I didn't notice CHANGELOG.md, I could have checked it myself if I noticed.

Thanks again!

6 years ago

Thank you for the information! I'll make sure to remember that.

However, unfortunately, the server in question was a shared hosting server, and does not have access to Composer.

But thanks!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 587 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 284 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1107 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 751 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 797 11 months ago