Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Usage experience with OVH shared hosting solution

Started by Matteo Rossi 9 years ago · 1 replies · 926 views
9 years ago

Hi there,

I'm developing a Grav-based website and I'd like to know in advance if OVH can handle Grav without problems, considering that OVH shared does not offer SSH access (only FTP).

I've run several WordPress blogs on OVH basic shared plan without "any" problem.

Anyone had some experience about it?

9 years ago

Hi!

I have two websites hosted on ovh shared hosting, and had no problem. Just send your installation to your folder via ftp and it works.

Let us know if you have any problem

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 588 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 287 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1110 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 753 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 799 11 months ago