Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Updating to 1.7.9

Solved by David Fox View solution

Started by David Fox 6 years ago · 2 replies · 698 views
6 years ago

I'm trying to update Grav from v1.6.31 to v1.7.9. It failed with the error that I need PHP v7.4. So I loaded PHP v7.4 and when I did, my site continued to work fine and the admin login page works fine. BUT... after login the admin panel is blank.

6 years ago

What do logs say? Usually in /logs/grav.log

6 years ago Solution

Logs showed a memory error. I did have to install php 7.4 and I forgot to up all the PHP memory allocations. Having done so now, it works! Thanks for your help.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 587 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 284 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1107 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 751 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 797 11 months ago