Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Problem installing Grav on server aruba - hosting windows

Started by Gino 9 years ago · 0 replies · 1290 views
9 years ago

Hi, I'm trying install grav on aruba server - hosting Windows.

This is myerror:
ERRORE|690x255

If I change permissions the error is a big big ERROR 404.0

Whay can I do?

Thanks

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 587 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 285 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1109 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 752 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 798 11 months ago