Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Multi-Site Setup Question, Sharing user accounts

Started by Robert Nelson Jr 8 years ago · 1 replies · 869 views
8 years ago

I haven't been able to find much documentation regarding this, so I'm not sure if it's even a possibility, but I have a project that has multiple domains and sites using the grav "Multi-Site" setup but I need the sites to share the same accounts/permissions. Is this achievable with Grav?

8 years ago

You can symlink an account file into yourmultisiteroot/site1/accounts - if they're ALL shared, you may even be able to symlink the whole folder e.g. /user/sharedAccounts -> /youmultisiteroot/site1/accounts

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 587 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 284 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1108 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 751 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 797 11 months ago