Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Download older versions of grav

Started by Χρήστος Μακρίδης 7 years ago · 2 replies · 2142 views
7 years ago

Hello there,

I hope I did not miss something realy obvious, but I have not managed to locate grav 1.5.X to download.

I'd like to give grav a try, but I'm using Debian stable, which comes with PHP 7.0.33 or 5.6.39. Since Grav 1.6 requires PHP 7.1.6, I thought I could mess arround with Grav 1.5 instead.

Is the zip file of the latest 1.5.X available?

Thank you for your time

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 586 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 284 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1107 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 751 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 797 11 months ago