Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Can't run: bin/grav install

Started by Sami Kamal 9 years ago · 3 replies · 3768 views
9 years ago

Hello,

I was developing a new site locally using getgrav, and when I deployed the site to cpanel through ssh, I get this message "Please run : bin/grav install". I tried to run this command with the user who owns the site files, I tired with root user but both seem to have no permissions to run "bin/grav install".
Error: "bash: bin/grav: Permission denied"

Any help?

9 years ago

I had the same. I deleted all files on the host, uploaded the grav+admin zip file to the host server, extracted that file and made sure grav is running. Then I uploaded the contents of the /user directory to the host server.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Installation & Hosting · by motorambler, 1 month ago
9 587 1 week ago
Installation & Hosting · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
1 285 3 weeks ago
Installation & Hosting · by antoinep, 3 months ago
8 1108 3 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by Jürgen Dietrich, 10 months ago
0 752 10 months ago
Installation & Hosting · by rappluk, 11 months ago
0 798 11 months ago