Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Marquee / Ticker Function?

solved

Started by ryan pao 8 years ago · 3 replies · 1137 views
8 years ago

Hi all,

I'm looking for a easy way to implement 'Ticker' like text scrolling implementation.

Is there a plugin for this application or should I implement it with HTML 5.

requirement:
I'm thinking of letting the user add ticker item by blueprint modified admin page.

any suggestion is APPRECIATED !

7 years ago

Hi Ryan,
I know its a long time since your post but I'm thinking of a marque/ticker too. Would you be able to say a little more on how you solved it please?
Thanks
David

7 years ago

hi david
I've integrated the ticker function with node.js and the text is editable via admin plugin

👍 1
6 years ago

Hi Ryan,
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get a notification for some reason.
Any chance you could put some code up?
Thanks
David

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 351 2 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 385 2 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 82 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago