Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Column Display order on Grav

first-time

Started by Patrick D. 6 years ago · 1 replies · 651 views
6 years ago

Hey, Im having a hard time organizing items on grav. So far I can organize items into 3 or 4 columns. Can anybody help me arrange them like this (3 columns on top and 2 on the bottom) ? I placed them in 1 page for the tab. I dont know how to order them without breaking the content. I need help on this whether this is grav related or css related.

image|690x383

6 years ago

Hi @pjy, this is a css problem rather than Grav. Can you tell me which theme you're using?

Also, will you always have 3 columns above and two below or will this content by dynamic?

Lastly, if you have 2 columns below, does the height need to stay constant or should it increase in proportion to the width?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago