Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Change dateformat in German

Started by Wolfgang 6 years ago · 3 replies · 1229 views
6 years ago

Hi there,
I'm very happy using grav, but I can't find a way to display the right dateformat if the language is another than English. I tried several workarounds I found, but nothing could solve the problem. Is there anyone who can explain?

THX

6 years ago

Hallo, @Webmasterlein!
I set the following in "system.yaml":

dateformat:
default: 'd-m-Y H:i'
short: 'd-m-y G:i'
long: 'D, d M Y G:i:s'
publish_dates: true

Hope it works for you as well (see: https://vernon-dure.de)
Best regards
krdau

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 389 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 88 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 375 2 weeks ago