Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

A small bug in the backend?

Started by screatius 2 years ago · 0 replies · 327 views
2 years ago

Hi!

In the page view of the admin panel I see the wrong paths when the folder name starts with the same letters as the language. For example, on the page called encounter, if the language is English...

/en/counter

That's not a bug on the website, only in the admin panel, and it breaks the preview when you access it from the page edit screen (by pressing the eye button).

I can't think of any configuration faults, so I gather it's a small bug. I know this may not be the place to post this, but I'm not a Github user (and won't be in the near future either. Really!).

Thanks!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago