Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

User registration and login?

Started by Muut Archive 9 years ago · 3 replies · 7233 views
9 years ago

Hello. I can't seem to find a way for a visitor to be able to register and then login to view and comment on a page. Is this possible using grav core and admin plugin? whenever I atempt to view a page only a password field appears.

9 years ago

only a password field appears

are you using the Private plugin?

That serves a specific need, which is another one.

You're looking for the Login plugin, which is already installed with Admin. You can create a private area with that.

9 years ago

weeeee! Indeed I was! Thank you! That is what must have caused all the havoc. Login now works! Is there a registration page as well? So far I make users using the command line

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2475 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1624 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4894 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3712 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1747 9 years ago