Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Official docker image of grav (+admin +gitsync)

Started by Muut Archive 9 years ago · 1 replies · 3712 views
9 years ago

I want to run grav in a docker container. Although there are a lot of unofficial docker images with grav, I am looking for an official image, preferably with the admin plugin and the gitsync plugin, so it will not be necessary to enter the CLI or configure a custom entrypoint.

Where can I find an official docker image of grav?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2476 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1624 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4894 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1748 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 7234 9 years ago