Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Suggestion: Clef - Two-factor authentication

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 1 replies · 440 views
11 years ago

Here is a suggestion for some of the great plugin developers here. If I could, I would make it myself.

I've used this as a plugin for wordpress and an implementation of CLEF into GRAV would be awesome. No more passwords and the already secure GRAV would be even more secure :)

It can be found here.
https://getclef.com/

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2515 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1660 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3761 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago