Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Strange behavior on new server

Started by Muut Archive 10 years ago · 1 replies · 401 views
10 years ago

Hello there,

i copied my existing site on a new server (i just zipped my dir and put it on the new server). After calling my Site on the new machine ( via localhost ) I got a few errors concerning my apache configuration. I installed the missing modules and configured them. So I thought: "Ok, should be working by now".

Unfortunately I still get the "Issue Found"-Site, but all points are green. Can't find errors in the error.log either.
What can I do ? ;(

10 years ago

Ok... Sorry .... I forgot to enable the use of .htaccess-files in the server-config. Sorry for bothering you guys. =/

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2498 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1647 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4925 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3743 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1767 9 years ago