Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Right Alt + S as "Save" shortcut in admin-plugin's md editor

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 2 replies · 475 views
11 years ago

Hey there, I've got a problem with this,. Where can I change it? I can't write in Polish and other languages, that require a special "s" character, because the key binding saves my document instead of inserting the character.

It makes the otherwise brilliant admin-plugin's editor pretty unusable to me.

Any ideas about how could I change this key-binding?

11 years ago

yeah, I got a bit impatient, and thought that maybe someone has already found the solution ;-P

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2516 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1661 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3761 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago