Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

RewriteBase not fixing 404 on sub pages

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 3 replies · 490 views
11 years ago

Hello! I'm having trouble with my first Grav skeleton installation.

  • I have installed the Notepad skeleton on a Lithium hosted domain. https://lithiumhosting.com/hosting
  • I am receiving a 404 message on any internal link other than home. Capture
  • I have uncommented RewriteBase with '/' and '/public_html' as the route.
  • I have reinstalled the Notepad skeleton and seen this behavior without any other modifications.

Thanks,

kyleglyn

11 years ago
  • Tested this with another skeleton as well as Grav Core and got the same result each time.
11 years ago
  • A Lithium representative confirmed that rewrite and headers modules are enabled.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2515 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1660 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3761 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago