Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Redirect www to http

Started by Muut Archive 9 years ago · 0 replies · 518 views
9 years ago

I think it's a good idea that the URL line "www.mydomain.xy" is redirected to '

TXT
http://mydomain.xy

Still, "www" for many people is associated with a web page and makes clear that this phrase can be punched into an URL line.

But how can I achieve this with grav? - Standard methods seem not to be working, and I could not find any instruction on that.
BTW: My contents are living in httpdocs/grav/

W

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2477 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1627 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4898 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3714 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1749 9 years ago