Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Plugin: Page Inject is converting code to URL

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 0 replies · 490 views
11 years ago

I installed the page-inject plugin and then added the following plugin-code to my markdown content:
[plugin:content-inject](/my_content/test.php)
however this is being rendered on my markdown page as a url to my test page instead of rendering the content of my test page. I also tried the page-inject option and I tried disabling caching but got the same results.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2516 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1661 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3761 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago