Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Nunopress gmaps

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 1 replies · 399 views
11 years ago

I just discovered Grav today. I have been able to do things with it that took me weeks of learning with other CMSs. I am using the nunopress gmaps plugin but because I'm a beginner, I cannot get the rendered map to be right-aligned to the text describing the map. I think this is to be done outside the plugin object, like in HTML around the Twig code or with CSS, am I right? Can someone tell me how to right align the twig gmaps snippet in this example:? I'm using the One Page Skeleton.

...some text of a modular page of a one-page site...
{{ gmaps({'address': '14.614112, -90.554640', 'zoom': 16}) }}

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2516 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1661 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3761 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago