Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

New pages and admin with 404 not found error

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 4 replies · 3006 views
11 years ago

I just installed Grav in the webroot folder with admin plugin.
Already copied the .htaccess and uncommented RewriteBase.
Already set the AllowOverride All too.
When I try to load /admin or a new created page, I get the error 404 not found (Apache error.)

Does anyone knows what is missing?

11 years ago

Well it definitely does look like a standard rewrite issue. Have you followed all the steps in the docs?

Could be headers module ?

11 years ago

I have the same error in a hosting with cPanel. .htaccess works regularly for site pages, but "/admin" give 404. Does anyone know if cPanel has own rules for "admin" subdirectory?
thanks

11 years ago

So your saying standard non-homepage pages work in Grav? I would think that no pages work in Grav, and that means that you probably need to enable mod_rewrite, or one of the other items mentioned in the 404 Troubleshooting Docs. <- Please read them :)

11 years ago

I have published entire site again and now it runs! Probably before there were same files corrupted. However thank you for your reply.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2516 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1661 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3761 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago