Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Mouseover effect

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 1 replies · 412 views
11 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie using Grav. Usally I play arround with wordpress, but Grav seems to be interesting too.
So my mainly question is, can I make an mouseover effect for a image? I mean the image is grey and after the mouseover the images turns into colorful logo.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2477 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1627 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4898 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3714 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1749 9 years ago