Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Learn2 Menu Customisation

Started by Muut Archive 9 years ago · 0 replies · 1583 views
9 years ago

Still starting with Grav and no Twig experience, so apologies, this is probably a basic question.

I'm using Learn2 theme. I'm essentially trying to fake multi-site by having top level pages not on the menu. Access the top level page from the URL and then for the menu to show the sub-pages and sub-sub pages etc as the structure.

I tried, but just can't restrict the menu to only display links belonging to the active top level page. If this is something simple enough and someone could post a snippet of some sort, I would be very grateful! Thanks!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2476 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1624 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4894 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3712 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1748 9 years ago