Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Installation on 1and1 fails

Started by Muut Archive 10 years ago · 1 replies · 707 views
10 years ago

I've assigned a folder name to a domain. I've copied all zipped grav files into that folder. Unfortunately the only things I get are 505s and 404s.

Wordpress installed flawlessly on first try. I am going to use that.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2500 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1653 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4929 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3746 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1768 9 years ago