Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Install a Skeleton where I already have grav

Started by Muut Archive 10 years ago · 6 replies · 3627 views
10 years ago

I have a grav setup that I like and I want to place a skeleton page into the configuration. I am not sure how to do this without getting rid of everything else. Any ideas? I am new to grav and really to development so don't mock me too much...

10 years ago

no mocking here :)

The simplest way is to download the skeleton you want and simply copy the user/ folder from it an into your already setup Grav install (replacing the user folder).

9 years ago

Hello rhusker,
tried your Suggestion, but admin page looks sick now.

Another Question is how could Change the edit repository to my repo.
Best regards
John

9 years ago

Skeletons do not provide the Admin plugin. Simply copy the user/plugins/admin folder from the older user folder, or reinstall Admin

9 years ago

Thanks for that advice. It was the right direction. I had to copy also some other plugins Folder like Login ... - now the admin plugin is working again. One thing is left, if I click, at the admin site, onto any plugin I get the message "Invalid Security Token".

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2477 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1627 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4898 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3714 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1749 9 years ago