Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Featherlight won't work

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 1 replies · 483 views
11 years ago

I installed the plugin
Moved the featherlight.yaml into user/config/plugins and set it active in the file.
Then I provided the markdown with !{image}(image.jpg?lightbox=1024,800&resize=200,200).
When clicking the image it opens not in lightbox but in a new tab. What I'm doing wrong?

[ ] are replaced with { } in the image link

I am using Cardstack theme for Grav.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2516 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1661 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3761 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago