Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Disqus Comments help

Started by Muut Archive 12 years ago · 5 replies · 679 views
12 years ago

Very new here, been loving Grav so far but I'm having an issue installing Disqus comment onto my website. I get it to the point where I can see text at the bottom of the page "blog comments powered by Disqus" http://prntscr.com/6ocvo7 but I don't know where to go from here I think I've changed the short hand everywhere and put everything in the correct place.

http://prntscr.com/6ocxk4 disqus comments html twig file

12 years ago

Oh is this coded into some theme/skeleton? It does not look like the jscomments plugin...

12 years ago

based on your last screenshot, you just change the wrong part of the twig, should be:

TWIG
var disqus_shortname = {{ page.header.disqus_comments.shortname|default('trueplaynetblog') }}';

You change the var name, but should put your default shortname in the default() part :)

12 years ago

No it's not jscomments one it's another one I found on Github called disqus comments. I'm using the the Gravtastic blog skeleton. Thanks alot! it worked http://prntscr.com/6od71f !

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2518 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1663 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4938 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3763 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1777 9 years ago