Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

CDN plugin: Exclude files from template

Started by Muut Archive 10 years ago · 2 replies · 486 views
10 years ago

I've installed the CDN plugin and want to use it with KeyCDN. In the template (Agency theme) I've added a cookie bar with the following code:

{% do assets.addJs('//cdn.jsdelivr.net/cookie-bar/1/cookiebar-latest.min.js') %}

I want this js file to be excluded from being processed, how would I do that? I read the documentation and it said to add ?nocdn or .nocdn.

Both

{% do assets.addJs('//cdn.jsdelivr.net/cookie-bar/1/cookiebar-latest.min.js?nocdn') %}
{% do assets.addJs('//cdn.jsdelivr.net/cookie-bar/1/cookiebar-latest.min.js').nocdn %}

didn't work.

What am I missing?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2518 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1663 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4938 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3763 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1777 9 years ago