Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Basics: Installation with CLI

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 2 replies · 368 views
11 years ago

I've installed GitHub Desktop and Git Bash on my local Windows 8. Cloning the Grav package to my local host worked fine. Now I try to run the "bin/grav" and "bin/gpm" commands using Git Shell. However, I get the following response:

Helpme

When I follow the advice it provides me, "./bin/grav", I get prompted with what program i'd like to execute.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2517 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1663 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4938 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3763 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1777 9 years ago