Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Admin page won't load

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 1 replies · 421 views
11 years ago

Hello, please forgive me for what may be a simple problem. I've installed the admin plugin according to the instructions, but upon pointing the browser to my localhost for the first time, I'm getting "URL Not Found: localhost/admin" error. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the installation or something on my local server side. I'm unfortunately very inexperienced with this and just fumbling along. I'm working on a Mac with local web hosting turned on, to use my machine as a test server. Any help would be much appreciated.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2504 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1654 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4931 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3747 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1771 9 years ago