Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Admin makes duplicate folder

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 0 replies · 467 views
11 years ago

Just been playing around and I discovered if I change the folder name at the cli level the admin seems to be referencing a cache and will recreate the old folder as the old folder name. I do not think this is critical because it does not lose data.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2514 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1660 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4937 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3757 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1775 9 years ago