Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Add panels in the dashboard via a plugin

Started by Muut Archive 11 years ago · 2 replies · 416 views
11 years ago

Is it possible to make a plugin that adds a panel in the dashboard? And if so, how is this possible. I did not find in the documentation anything like that.

11 years ago

That would be a nice feat. It's not something available now, but would be handy to add. A plugin could hook up for an event and provide some output to show in the dashboard.

11 years ago

Yes will be good. I have the idea of developing a plugin like statistical console, but without the panel in the dashboard of the admin, I do not know how I will be able to display information ... But thank you for the info and want this options or add :)

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Archive · by Deleted User, 9 years ago
0 2503 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 1654 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
2 4931 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
1 3747 9 years ago
Archive · by Muut Archive, 9 years ago
3 1770 9 years ago