Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Typhoon theme width?

Solved by pamtbaau View solution

Started by Mikkeli Kerttunen 4 years ago · 1 replies · 651 views
4 years ago

Hi!

New to the grav. I just bought Typhoon theme but it's little too wide for my taste.

If I'm correct I can change the wide with Layout defaults:

xl:container xl:mx-auto md:px-6 px-4

I tried to search from Google what are correct parameters to put here to make the whole wrapper narrower.

Could someone give a hand here? 🙂

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 392 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago