Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Theme Problem with Quark Inheritance

Started by codiergott 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1610 views
9 years ago

Hello

My English is not so good! Google makes it I don't think better either. Maybe someone can help me. I use the new beta of Grav CMS with the quark theme. I have now, in the console, created a theme inheritance and changed the admin area to this. When I load the page I get the following error message now. Maybe someone can help me.

RuntimeException (400)
Template "@images/grav-logo.svg" is not defined in "partials/base.html.twig" at line 44.

I have not added any files in the inheritance. It should actually work out of the stand.

9 years ago

Hi @codiergott, please check this post and compare the mytheme.php file to yours /forum/themes-styling/theme-inheritance-with-quark-theme-and-1-4-0-beta-3-t55?u=paulhibbitts

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 398 6 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 755 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 612 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 623 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 596 2 months ago