Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Theme and Plugin

Started by Ray P (for ICA Surabaya) 9 years ago · 0 replies · 734 views
9 years ago

Hi guys,

Had a problem getting a plugin to check the custom theme first.
How can I do this?

I put in the suggestions on :
https://learn.getgrav.org/cookbook/plugin-recipes

using array_unshift but I can't get the plugin to check the theme first then the plugin /templates directory.

So far had this nightmare that I edited a plugin template to have it destroyed on the plugin next upgrade.
Just wanted the user/theme/template to take precedence and not the user/plugin/template when it comes to twigs.

Can I do that?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 395 6 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 753 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 623 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago