Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

QUARK- Navbar SVG issues

Started by Roger Cooper 8 years ago · 3 replies · 756 views
8 years ago

I am trying to change the SVG on the navbar in Quark.
I have added a new one but the old one still remains underneath the new one.
I also tried clearing the cache.
I changed two locations in base.html.twig that referred to the old SVG.
I deleted the old file from the /image directory.
Am I missing something else?
Thanks!!
2-svgs|204x136

last edited 06/05/18 by Roger Cooper
8 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions of where I might look?

Thanks!!

8 years ago

Are you editing Quark itself or a theme that inherits it?

Your attachment/link doesn't work for me BTW.

If this is urgent, you might have a faster solution by asking in the Grav Slack general channel.

8 years ago

I'm editing (swapping out SVG files) so yes, I guess I am editing Quark.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 395 6 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 753 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 623 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago