Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Making use of local user image or Gravatar in Twig

theme

Started by Joaquim Homrighausen 3 years ago · 0 replies · 653 views
3 years ago

As a learning experience, I'm creating an inherited theme from Lingonberry.

Notice that the partial, header.html.twig, makes a reference to site.author.gravatar.

What I'd like to do is to use site.author.avatar (does that exist?) or possibly page.header.author.avatar (does that exist?)

I haven't been able to find this in the documentation, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Or does site.author.gravatar (for example) work even for local "avatars"?

I see that \Grav\Common\User\DataUser\User exposes getAvatarUrl(), but how do I do that from a Twig template?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 395 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 752 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago