Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Inline text with a featherlight lightbox image

Started by zoof 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1048 views
9 years ago

After reading the documentation and playing around, it is not obvious to me how to do the above. That is, I want a text link inline but when clicked, it should open a lightbox display of the image.

I've tried a various markdown formats but none seem to do exactly what I want. Any suggestion for how to do this in markdown?

Thanks!

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 391 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago