Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

HTML tags not mixing with markdown

Started by David Douglass 4 years ago · 1 replies · 826 views
4 years ago

For styles that are can not be done in Markdown, you're supposed to be able, in most cases, mix html tags together with the Markdown. However, on my site I have tried this and what happens is the html tags show up and the styles are not applied to the text, but the markdown is. I've done a Google search and tried everything suggested, but nothing works. The only things that work are the markdown styles.

I have even tried using the markdown="1" in blocks and that doesn't work either.

When I first started mixing the two, it was working, but then after some time the html tags began appearing in the text. Maybe there is some config file that needs tweaking?

Why is this happening?

4 years ago

I think it would be much easier to understand the issue if you provided examples of your content MD file, what you get, what you expect and what's you yaml config for content parsing

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 391 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago