Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to make a block of text with a specific background color?

Started by Benjamin Márkus 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1045 views
9 years ago

I am new to this whole thing. I want to have a part in my website which is basically a text overlaid on a rectangle of a specific color. Can I do that? How? The learning resources are pretty useless for matters like this.

9 years ago

If I'm understanding you correctly, this is just rudimentary html/css. I suggest you start by learning how to build a webpage if that's what you're interested in. There's plenty of great resources online you'll find by searching.

The documentation won't tell you how to do this – it's documentation for Grav, not basic web design.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 392 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago