Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How can I reposition the breadcrumbs in Quark theme?

plugin plugins theme

Started by Takis 3 years ago · 1 replies · 754 views
3 years ago

Hi, I installed the breadcrumbs plugin and i want to display it exactly under header navigation bar. My problem is that in blog pages it displayed under the hero image?!! How can I display it before the hero image?
I use that latest version v1.7.40 of Grav and quark theme.

3 years ago

Hi, go to

/user/themes/(quark)/templates/

find your plog page twig file - something like blog.html.twig

after that find where are partials/breadcrumbs in code, and move where you want...

code to move should look like

TWIG
    {% if show_breadcrumbs and config.plugins.breadcrumbs.enabled %}
        {% include 'partials/breadcrumbs.html.twig' %}
    {% endif %}

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 391 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 621 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 593 2 months ago