Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Hero image as a slideshow with unitegallery plugin in quark theme

plugins theme

Started by Max 4 years ago · 2 replies · 637 views
4 years ago

Dear all,

I wonder if there is a method to have a dynamic slideshow instead of a static hero image?

The standard quark template provides the hero image as a css background style.
I am not experienced enough to adapt the quark template to use the unitegallery plugin as a replacement for the hero image...

Any ideas?

4 years ago

I have a site in beta testing with what you are wanting to do. I used the lightslider plugin

dev.avolvedesigns.net

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 392 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago