Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Header Video instead of Image

Started by Ryan W 8 years ago · 0 replies · 784 views
8 years ago

I'm using the Clean Blog template on my site. I'd like to be able to render mp4 or a gif in the header instead of only a .png or .jpg. How would I go about doing that? Is that something that is theme-restricted or Grav engine-restricted?

Thanks! ♥

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 395 6 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 753 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 623 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago