Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Header theme Afterburner2

Started by rb 8 years ago · 1 replies · 669 views
8 years ago

Hi guys!

I am playing with the beautiful theme Aftermatter2, but have a problem with the width of the header. I want the width to be full screen, just like the demo page, but it has a certain margin. Where can I alter this?

My theme:
screenshot|690x252

Should look like this:

last edited 02/21/19
8 years ago

Does anyone have any idea?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 392 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago