Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Fieldset items ordering

Started by Matt 8 years ago · 0 replies · 704 views
8 years ago

I created fieldset to create list in my page. I want to sort items with simpy drag&drop. I can see handlers on the left but it doesn't work. How can I order items by drag&drop method? Below is my code

YAML
            header.fieldsetFirst:
          type: fieldset
          title: First tramp items
          collapsed: true
          collapsible: true
          fields:
            header.custom.firstTrampItems:
              name: firstTrampItems
              type: list
              style: vertical
              label: First Tramp items
              fields:
                .item:
                  type: text
                  label: Item

Przechwytywanie|438x500

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 396 6 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 753 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 623 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago