Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Copied theme not displaying in admin interface

Started by Mark Berthelemy 3 years ago · 0 replies · 472 views
3 years ago

Hi there,

I have created a theme by copying one from an existing site. The theme displays fine in the published website, but I can't get it to show on Admin > Installed themes.

It's not a major problem, since the theme works, but I'm confused why it might not be showing in Admin.

FYI - I didn't use bin/plugin devtools newtheme to create the theme. I just copied an existing theme that was working on another site. Is there anything I can do in the backend to replicate the actions of bin/plugin devtools newtheme ?

Thanks,

Mark

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 396 6 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 753 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 623 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago