Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Centering content

Started by Mikkel 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1258 views
9 years ago

Hello! I have some content I want centered. It's so far styled with pure markdown. I've created a custom css class to center content which I have used on images in this way: {.center}

How do you guys center content like text without breaking markdown? I guess I could just target all <p> with the same class I use to center pictures, but I only want it on one page, not globally. There's so many ways to do things and I don't want to take an unnecessary complicated route :)

9 years ago

Probably the cleanest way is to use a shortcode like [center][/center]

This is available in the shortcode-core plugin.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 395 6 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 753 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 623 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago