Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Added theme not visible

Solved by Florian Grässle View solution

Started by Raf van de Vreugde 6 years ago · 3 replies · 1217 views
6 years ago

Hello,

I use version 1.7.5 clean install.
But, when I add the "Learn2" theme, the theme is not visible in admin > themes.
I have added it via the admin panel first. Afterward I have added it via cli (bin/gpm install learn2), but it is still not visible.

Can somebody help?

Thanks,

Raf

6 years ago

Did it appear in /user/themes folder?

6 years ago Solution

There are some extraneous tab characters in the theme's configuration file located at user/themes/learn2/learn2.yaml. They prevent the theme from loading and showing up in the admin interface. The culprit is the root_page entry. Remove the tab characters there and you should be fine.

root_page|690x92

👍 2
last edited 02/15/21 by Florian Grässle

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Themes & Styling · by FrViPofm, 2 weeks ago
4 392 5 days ago
Themes & Styling · by johan thomas, 5 years ago
1 751 2 weeks ago
Themes & Styling · by stuart young, 2 months ago
3 609 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by Sebadamus, 2 months ago
5 622 2 months ago
Themes & Styling · by martynfoster735, 2 months ago
1 595 2 months ago